Many of you are currently planning for a successful 2020. You’re pinning down the final details of your calendar of events, analyzing your dues line, budgeting for renovations and course maintenance, imagining new menus, and deciding how to offer better programs to appeal to the youngsters. Have you figured out how you’re going to communicate all of these wonderful things next year? I would like to help you!
My webinars cover only one topic at a time. The Member Communication Workshop, while hosted in several cities around the country, may not have landed near you – yet. So I’d like to give you the opportunity to work together to plan your member communication, member relations and member retention strategy for 2020. I’m calling it the 2020 Strategy Session.
Your 2020 Strategy Session includes:
- One, 2-hour phone call (individual or team conference call via phone or webinar)
- A 2020 Content Plan, pre-loaded with holidays (real + hashtag)
- 4 Communication checklists (Events, Crisis, Renovation, F&B photos) + other goodies helpful for you
- Private link and lifetime access to one educational webinar of your choice (a $47 value) – so many topics to choose from!
- A Strategy Session tailored to your needs – topics and focus determined in our preliminary call to schedule. This may include a review of content, an analysis of your current channels, assistance in filling out the content plan, tutorial on a social media channel or motivation for your team to work more cooperatively. Or we can focus on programming, orientations, retention strategies and the like. We will work together to solve issues most important to you.
The 2020 Strategy Session fee is $275 per club. To book your Strategy Session, complete the 2020 Strategy Session order form. Once you’ve submitted your order, I’ll call you to gather initial information and set up our Strategy Session at a time convenient for you and/or your team in November or December of 2019, or January, 2020. Of course, if you have any questions or need clarification before booking your 2020 Strategy Session, please do not hesitate to call or text my cell 619-244-2400 or email shanna(at)privateclubsonline.com.
I’m excited to work with you and look forward to kicking off 2020 with a strategy in place! What challenges do you want to tackle in 2020?