2020 Strategy Session
My webinars cover only one topic at a time. The Member Communication Workshop, while hosted in several cities around the country, may not have landed near you – yet. So I’d like to give you the opportunity to work together to plan your member communication, member relations and member retention strategy for 2020. I’m calling it the 2020 Strategy Session.
Your 2020 Strategy Session includes:
- One, 2-hour phone call (individual or team conference call via phone or webinar)
- A 2020 Content Plan, pre-loaded with national holidays, hashtag holidays, awareness months and points of interest
- 4 Communication checklists (Events, Crisis, Renovation, F&B photos) + other goodies helpful for you
- Private link and lifetime access to one educational webinar of your choice (a $47 value) – so many topics to choose from!
- A Strategy Session tailored to your needs – topics and focus determined in our preliminary call to schedule. This may include a review of content, an analysis of your current channels, assistance in filling out the content plan, tutorial on a social media channel or motivation for your team to work more cooperatively. Or we can focus on programming, orientations, retention strategies and the like. We will work together to solve issues most important to you.
The 2020 Strategy Session fee is $275 per club. To book your Strategy Session, complete the 2020 Strategy Session order form. Once you’ve submitted your order, I’ll call you to gather initial information and set up our Strategy Session at a time convenient for you and/or your team in November or December of 2019, or January, 2020. Of course, if you have any questions or need clarification before booking your 2020 Strategy Session, please do not hesitate to call or text my cell 619-244-2400 or email shanna(at)privateclubsonline.com.
I’m excited to work with you and look forward to kicking off 2020 with a strategy in place! What challenges do you want to tackle in 2020?
2020 Content Plan
One of the best tools to help you stay focused and organized in 2020 is a content plan. This is a document I share in my workshops and consultations. It’s helpful for you and your team, and keeps everyone on the same page in terms of what content is being shared with Members. The content plan will help you schedule the day/date/channel for you to share your content. It comes pre-loaded with national holidays, hashtag holidays, awareness months and points of interest (“on this day” type material). It’s an excel document which is easy to navigate and straightforward to use. If you feel like you need assistance, register for a strategy session and the 2020 content plan will be included, along with several more useful guides and checklists!
The 2020 Content Plan is $35. Order your plan now!