Retention Strategies Mastermind
April 28, 2020
Stay tuned for new dates and information
9am – 5pm EST
Mt. Vernon Country Club
5111 Old Mill Road
Alexandria, VA 22309
Online Meet & Greet
April 21, 2020
Mastermind groups have improved the way people do business for centuries. They enable individuals with lofty goals to take real, actionable steps toward achieving them. Brainstorming with like-minded people in a group setting is beneficial for all involved. There’s a reason mastermind groups are still alive and well today – they actually work.
The Retention Strategies Mastermind will bring together a small group of club managers to discuss, brainstorm, create and discover solutions for Member Retention. We’ll do a meet & greet online, one week prior to the mastermind meeting and then conduct 30/60/90 day follow up sessions, also online, to hold each other accountable for implementing our action plans.
Topics for discussion
1. Retention Challenges
3. New Member Integration (30/60/90 day plans)
4. Committees – Membership/Ambassadors/Sponsors
5. Identifying at-risk members
6. Saving members from resigning
7. Topics selected in 4/21 online Meet & Greet
Masterminds work best in smaller groups. Attendance is open to General Managers and/or the retention officer in your club – usually that’s the Member Relations Director, or similar role. Please save the date(s) and plan to join us. Participation is limited to 10 clubs with a limit of two attendees per club.
$750 per person, with a fee of $500 for the second person attending from your club. This includes the online meet & greet, the mastermind on April 28th at Mt. Vernon Country Club, complete with a light breakfast and delicious lunch, plus club tour. It also includes the follow-up sessions, conducted online, 30-60-90 days following the mastermind and any additional online sessions the group deems fit (for example, 6 months and 1 year). The fee also includes a mastermind workbook and handouts.
Reservations should be made through the online form. If your club would like to participate and prefers to pay by check, please reply to this email or text/call Shanna at 619-244-2400. Participation is confirmed when payment is received. Preferred deadline for reservations are Monday, April 20th, in order to make the online meet & greet on Tuesday, April 21st. Final deadline for reservations/cancellations are Friday, April 24th.
• All reservations must be received by Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5:00pm PT so that we can make sure the club is prepared and has received our menu choices.
• Once your registration is complete, you will receive a receipt for your payment. Shanna will contact you to welcome you to the mastermind and provide further details.
• Cancellations received prior to Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5:00pm PT will be provided a 100% refund. Unfortunately, cancellations received after Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT and no-shows are non-refundable. In the event you do need to cancel, please make sure to send an email to Shanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.
• For more information, please contact Shanna at 619.244.2400 or email email@example.com.
• To learn more about the Mt. Vernon Country Club, please visit the website.
If you’d like to reserve your seat now or want to learn more, please text/call Shanna at 619-244-2400.
Please note that Private Clubs Online is a program of Bright Life Media. Payment will be made to Bright Life Media.
Here’s what people have to say about Shanna’s presentations, workshops, and education sessions:
- Shanna shared a lot of insight, intriguing data and useful tips. I feel confident that I can go back to my club with some quick and easy improvements.
- Your workshop was both fun and informative. I like that you prepared a binder full of good information—I go back to it and refer to it often. Thank you!
- A well-organized & common sense workshop; goals set and tools to succeed provided.
- Fun, informative and clear, with great examples, sufficient breaks and not too much brain overload!
- The agenda and content was awesome. I have no questions, and I’m leaving with tons of info.
- I wanted to reach out to you personally to thank you and tell you it is by far the best and most relevant presentation I’ve attended in quite some time.
- I’m so glad I was able to make the trek from Memphis to LA for this workshop! I left with awesome information, great new connections, and an excitement to start posting some premium content.
- The seminar was excellent. Certainly gave us the tools necessary to get a good communications plan in place.
- Thank you so much for your amazing presentation.
- Great speaker. Great ideas/information to improve the member experience.
- Thank you so much for your amazing presentation at SB club.
- Being rather low tech myself, this presentation was done in an organized way that made a lot of sense to me.
- Very easy to follow along and help generate ideas of what we can do at the club.
- Liked the way she was able to incorporate local club websites and twitter in her presentation.
- She was very informative and answered the questions really well. She went through the presentation at a great pace that was easy to follow along with.
- That was fantastic. I picked up serval actionable items to take back to my club.
- The suggestions you shared were very helpful and I am looking forward to implementing them over the summer for next season.
- Thank you for the great session, I created our club’s first Pinterest! Only one board so far, but it’s a start!
- I think you are “the cat’s meow” and thought you did a great job too.
- Learned a lot of information to bring back to the club.
- Very polished presentation.