The Member Communication Workshop
Now with two ways to enjoy your education!
Coming Soon! The Member Communication Master Class!
The Member Communication Workshop has been the signature program of Private Clubs Online since 2017. Shanna has traveled all over the United States and Internationally to deliver this most valuable education. During the global pandemic, private club professionals participated in live, online workshops or opted for the On Demand version. To prepare for 2022, the workshop is being upgraded and updated to a Member Communication Master Class. This new, more thorough education will be launched on October 1, 2021. The Member Communication Workshop – On Demand will be retired at the end of the year. And there are just two more opportunities to partake in a live workshop. Get ready for an exciting offering and advanced education through the Member Communication Master Class!
The Member Communication Workshop On Demand!!!
In 2020, the plan, even before COVID, was to take the Member Communication Workshop online. Numerous sessions were held over the year and it turned out to be a big hit with club managers and department directors. While taking a hard look at 2021, it seems like many of you would be delighted to be able to access the education at-will. The Member Communication Workshop has been recorded, section by section so that you can learn in shorter chunks of time and learn when it’s most convenient for you.
The Member Communication Workshop On Demand, is jam-packed with education and strategies which will transform your club’s member communication. The Member Communication Workshop On Demand will cover content creation, social media management, email strategies, website, newsletters, apps/texting and communication planning – all of it! And now with it pre-recorded, you can learn at the time and place most convenient for you.
The Member Communication Workshop On Demand includes the following:
Video 1 – Create Engaging Content
Video 2 – Social Media Management and Strategy
Video 3 – Email Management & Strategies
Video 4 – Strategic Planning – using forms & templates provided
Video 5 – Mini Communication Plans
You also receive the Excel and Numbers format of the Content & Communication Plan, which we review in Video 4. The Member Communication Workshop Handout is a great companion for the videos. The handout is a very thorough summary of what you are learning in the videos and provides space for you to take notes. The handout also includes helpful forms and templates we review in the workshop for you to use to build your strategy and be an effective communicator. I am also available to you by email, should you run into any issues or have questions, or need clarification.
I’m excited to offer you the Member Communication Workshop On Demand and hope you and your team will implement the strategies discussed for a tremendous improvement in your member communication and connection. Thank you! Click the button below to learn more and order your workshop!
Who benefits from the Member Communication Workshop
The workshop is ideal for Communication Directors, Member Relations & Marketing Directors, Membership Directors, and General Managers. Every department has a role in Member Communication, therefore department directors in Catering, Golf, Tennis, Food & Beverage and others will also find value in this education and are welcome to attend. The Member Communication Workshop On Demand is perfect for team building. You can watch one video each week at your team meeting, follow along with the handout and as a team, complete the suggested activities.
- $527 per club
- Fee includes educational videos, handout and content & communication plan + more forms, templates and activities for you and your team
- No travel & accommodation expenses!
- Watch and learn at your convenience so that you don’t miss a beat at your club!
- Email access to Shanna to answer your questions
The Member Communication Workshop Lite!!!
The Member Communication Workshop Lite is kind of like “the best of” the workshop material. In a live, one ½ day session, we cover the core elements of effective member communication: Engaging Content, Social Media Management, Email Strategy and Strategic Planning. In this shortened format, we’ll get right to the heart of each topic. The workshop is more conversational, and less presentation. Participants should plan to be active in the discussion. You will receive all the documents and handouts, related to the content we cover is the session.
Here are the dates/times for the Member Communication Workshop Lite. I hope you’ll join me!
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
The Workshop – Lite is held from 9am – 1pm PDT
Who benefits from the Member Communication Workshop Lite
The workshop is ideal for Communication Directors, Member Relations & Marketing Directors, Membership Directors, and General Managers. Every department has a role in Member Communication, therefore department directors in Catering, Golf, Tennis, Food & Beverage and others will also find value in this education and are welcome to attend. The Member Communication Workshop Lite is perfect for team building. The fee is for your club, so you can have your team members attend together.
- $287 per club
- Fee includes live, ½ day session, handout and content & communication plan + more forms, templates and activities for you and your team
- No travel & accommodation expenses!
- Shortened format so that you don’t miss a beat at your club!
- Email access to Shanna to answer your questions post-workshop
Workshop Participant Testimonials and Kind Words
“Shanna’s Member Communication Workshop was worth every penny – my associate and I attended and left feeling excited, like we were brought into a whole new world. We learned invaluable information about how to turn our stagnant membership communication around at our Club. Shanna is insightful, honest, and provided us with feedback on our actual communication channels. Shanna’s research into each of the attendees’ Clubs ahead of time crafted the workshop into a truly personalized experience. I would highly recommend that anyone in Club management attend this workshop.” Barbara Eisele, Director of Catering, Manor Country Club
“Shanna is so BRIGHT and every time I attend an event, whether in person or in an online workshop, that she is hosting – it is very professional yet so fun and relaxed at the same time! Her wealth of information is grand and past work experience in the hospitality profession is very helpful too! She’s walked in our shoes so a great source of inspiration and massive Club Industry knowledge!” Kathie Pedit, CMP, Membership Sales & Marketing Director, Pelican Isle Yacht Club
“Shanna Bright was unbelievably helpful. She is not only very informative and full of wonderful advice, she speaks about clubs and the business in a way that makes you want to step your game up. Shanna was so helpful and gave so many great ideas about social media and content in general. I am walking away from her workshop with organizational tools and ideas that I don’t know how I have lived without before. I am also walking away excited and energized. Shanna is truly a vibrant and smart woman and I highly recommend her and her workshops, not only for clubs, but for any kind of business responsible for providing content.” Lindsey Kreger, Publishing and Communications Manager, The Peninsula Club
Here’s what participants have said about Shanna’s workshops:
- I absolutely loved it and it’s so nice to have something like this available to people in my role. Unlike golf, F&B managers, etc., there’s really only one person in a Club that does what I do so it’s so nice to not only have a reason to get together with my peers but to be able to—what I call—”nerd out” with them when you have no one else at your organization who you can do that with or who understands. The setting you create is the perfect environment to do that. The content (pun intended) of the presentation was relevant and interesting. I had so many great take-aways.
- Shanna’s communication workshop is chock full of useful information with content delivered straightforward and to the point. A benefit to any club that wants to improve its communication strategy and start using social media effectively.”
- There was a nice variety of managers from clubs of all sizes. I loved being able to hear their experiences from the different communication styles, member engagement, social media, etc. I gained so many tools and strategies from this workshop. I would highly recommend it to other club managers!
- Shanna’s communication workshop is chock full of useful information with content delivered straightforward and to the point. A benefit to any club that wants to improve its communication strategy and start using social media effectively.
- Shanna Bright’s presentation and workshop on content creation and communication really has helped our club look at social media, our web site and other outlets as a tool to create a community within our club, while keeping members informed and connected and even reach potential new members. We thank her for all her knowledge and experience she shared with us.
- Shanna shared a lot of insight, intriguing data and useful tips. I feel confident that I can go back to my club with some quick and easy improvements.
- Your workshop was both fun and informative. I like that you prepared a binder full of good information—I go back to it and refer to it often. Thank you!
- A well-organized & common sense workshop; goals set and tools to succeed provided.
- Fun, informative and clear, with great examples, sufficient breaks and not too much brain overload!
- The agenda and content was awesome. I have no questions, and I’m leaving with tons of info.
- I wanted to reach out to you personally to thank you and tell you it is by far the best and most relevant presentation I’ve attended in quite some time.
- I’m so glad I was able to make the trek from Memphis to LA for this workshop! I left with awesome information, great new connections, and an excitement to start posting some premium content.
- The seminar was excellent. Certainly gave us the tools necessary to get a good communications plan in place.
- Thank you so much for your amazing presentation.
- Great speaker. Great ideas/information to improve the member experience.